I am Autumn. I am Me. I will continue. I am & I will be.

Have you ever stopped to think about your name in relation to your being?  

AUTUMN - That's my name, given to me so that I can become known to others - so that I am free to be a unique individual in and of myself.  It is the name that I answer to, and thus, I am more myself than any other.  

My name was given to me.  While some may have associations with my given name, I have the option, if not even the responsibility, to make myself known by and AS my name.  I can dictate how my name is known in association with - and because of me and how I become the name.  I am able to manifest what the name is in conjunction with the me that is nameless and simply is.  

But what of me?  Who was I?  Who am I?  Who will I be?  How will I be remembered?  Am I empathetic, kind, positive, happy, joyful, noisy, fiery, complicated, genuine, faithful, willing?  

These things I need to ask myself  - mindfully.  And then, I need to be open to the answer sent so as to actually receive the message.  

I can not help but stop to think about who I am today and the decade I currently find myself....my 40's!  I've actually loved this time in my life.  It began with major upheaval that led me to clarifying myself, redefining myself, accepting growth, letting go, offering healing to myself, and setting boundaries for my most important concern...ME...and my connection to and role in my place as a person - a soul - an energy - that always will be. 

I continue to learn myself and reintroduce myself to the self anchored in truth - the me who is and will always be.  And you know what?  I like myself.  My true self is ever-changing.  I am going on, knowing that growth can be painful, but must continue on in each part of my journey.  And so, I am Autumn.  I am me.  I will continue.  I am and I will be.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Form Writing - A Poem: THE STORM (July 20, 2017)

Anxiety, You BITCH! (5/14/2018)

Imposed Timelines or My Own Guidepost - Which am I following? (8/14/2018)