A Little Soul Spelunking

So, here's the thing...I've always prescribed to the thought that "hope" could be unhealthy and in fact made me weak in that I was wallowing in "hope" instead of facing reality head on. BUT....I had an epiphany of sorts that goes a little something like this:

Hope is the beginning of faith...
Faith is the basis of belief...
Belief is knowing...
Knowing is assurance...
And assurance in ourselves becomes our reality!

And that, my friends, was a BIG thought...

                                                                        ColoradoClicks Photography by Autumn Boyet-Stinton 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Form Writing - A Poem: THE STORM (July 20, 2017)

Anxiety, You BITCH! (5/14/2018)

Imposed Timelines or My Own Guidepost - Which am I following? (8/14/2018)